Wednesday 18 July 2007
- It's a bad idea to go back to the hotel early (well,
not too late) from a party (thanks OpenedHand and Collabora!), and to end up staying in the lobby for a few more hours.
- Don, I'm sad to announce you that I'm now more a fan of Thomas than a fan of you. Sorry. I still don't know if his girlfriend is okay with this, though.
- On the other hand, I've had a short love story with Gil too. For some reasons, I became Silvia. My catalan accent is lovely, I guess.
- Alex's gvfs talk was great. I can't wait for it.
- Daniel: now I remember, you had my badge and you said this! You're fired!
- I now know when the next-gen Nokia hardware will come: when I asked Lucas if it will be released in October of this year, he looked at the right of me. I'm 100% sure it meant
yes. Or maybe he was just looking at a nice car, but I'm usually good at guessing what people think when they look at the right of me.
- I loved Fernando's and Xan's introduction to the GTK+ 3.0 BoF. It was recorded, so it should be online at some point in the future for people who couldn't attend.
- It's fun to see french people coming from all parts of France. I don't think I've ever met someone as proud of his region as Sébastien (he's from Alsace).
- I only have three t-shirts so far. Hrm, I guess I need to start hunting for OpenedHand/Openismus/Collabora/etc. t-shirts.
- I'd love to bribe someone to rewrite the UI for gnome-about. Would a drink be enough?
- The Mandriva USB key is really a good idea. Okay, let's be honest: I didn't boot on it (yet), but it's a 2 GB key ;-)
- If anybody here at GUADEC can reproduce bug 446183 (crash of gnome-panel on login, seems to only/mainly happen on Fedora 7), please come and see me.
- I met someone you found a big weird hat belonging to a GUADEC participant. But I don't remember the name of the first dude. He's an artist hero, though. If you lost a hat, look for him!
To add a trackback for this post: http://www.vuntz.net/journal/trackback/441