This page is an effort to list the projects I created or to which I contributed in some way. It is far from being exhaustive and will never be complete, since a lot of utilities I wrote are now lost. Don't worry, it's not a big loss for humanity.
Here are some projects that were not lost after all the transfers, crashes, etc.:
- mh2maildir: a perl script to convert a mailbox in the MH format to the Maildir format.
- a few plugins for DotClear. The most important one is an importer for pyblosxom data.
- a few plugins for Rhythmbox. The most important one is a plugin to update the status in various instant messaging clients according to the current playing song.
I'm contributing or I have contributed to various projects. Here's a small sample:
- GNOME, a project I don't need to introduce and in which I'm very active (see my wiki page).
- openSUSE, the distribution I use and work on (see my wiki page).
- Ubuntu, one well-known distribution (see my wiki page).
- GnomeICU, a client for the ICQ network for GNOME. I've contributed some times ago (2002-2003).
- the pool.ntp.org project, which regroups NTP timeservers in a cluster to provide a reliable NTP service, and therefore brings a high-precision clock to everyone.