The safest way to contact me is e-mail:
- to contact me about GNOME: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to contact me about openSUSE: email@example.com
- to contact me about my work: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to contact me about Ubuntu: email@example.com
- in all other cases: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can quickly contact me with Jabber when I'm connected. My identifier is email@example.com.
If you see a enlighted star, then it means I'm online:
I still use sometimes my old accound on the ICQ network. My UIN is 7551805.
Copyright & License
Copyright and license often are really difficult to get right. Fortunately, this can also be easy.
Copyright © 2002-2015 Vincent Untz
The whole website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 License.
These are the exceptions:
the website design: it was found on Open Web Design. I could not find a license for the design. There's only this copyright:
Copyright © 2005 Andreas Viklund
the blog software: it's DotClear, which is licensed under
the GPL license.
Copyright © 2004 Olivier Meunier
- everything else where another license or other copyrights are specified.
If I forgot to specify the license or the copyrights of anything I did not create, please tell me.